During the course, attention is paid not only to the basic rules of grammar and syntax, but also many conversational topics are considered in the studied language.
What is the structure of our courses?
Our native speaking teachers prepare stimulating and creative lessons, organized according to the needs of each student, depending on the time, which he intends to devote to the course and on the level of each student. Each lesson consists of two parts - supply grammatical material and exercises for you to have the opportunity to put into practice the knowledge acquired.
School Rules and Regulations
• Classes are held exclusively through the program «skype». Using a webcam is optional and at the discretion of the teacher
• The duration of the first trial lesson is 30 minutes
• The duration of the lesson is 60 or 45 minutes
• Lesson Schedule is determined individually between the teacher and the student
• The time of the lesson is to be determined according to the local time in Italy
• Any lesson with one pupil may be postponed by prior agreement, not later than 4 hours before the lesson. The student must notify the teacher by e -mail, skype or sms
• Manuals and supplementary materials are provided by the teacher in electronic form (by e -mail or via Skype)
• In the case of connection problems the minutes lost will be recovered with the next lesson
• The first trial lesson (30 minutes) is free of charge
• Minimum payment - 5 lessons
• Payment must be received on the school’s account not later than 24 hours before the beginning of the first lesson
• Accepted Payment Methods: